● Powered by a convenient and widely available single AAA battery producing an output of 180 lumens
● Double helix body knurling for unique style and solid grip
● Super easy carry: Barely know it is there with its lightweight and slender form factor
● Highly integrated tail switch: The user can operate momentary on and quick mode shifting (5/180 lumens) all through a convenient tail switch
● The i3T is equipped with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam for comfortable
- Technical Details
The i3T EOS is a slim tail switch flashlight powered by a single AAA battery with a max output of 180 lumens.
It is equipped with an excellent LED paired with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam. It is also equipped with a dual direction pocket clip for multiple carrying options such as a pocket or backpack strap.
The I3T is an incredibly convenient illumination experience to take with you everywhere.
- ● Powered by a convenient and widely available single AAA battery producing an output of 180 lumens.
- ● Double helix body knurling for unique style and solid grip.
- ● Super easy carry: Barely know it is there with its lightweight and slender form factor. The dual direction pocket clip makes the I3T even more convenient for carrying in a pocket or attaching to a hat or strap.
- ● Highly integrated tail switch: The user can operate momentary on and quick mode shifting (5/180 lumens) all through a convenient tail switch.
- ● The I3T is equipped with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam for comfortable use.
|Beam Distance (ft)||196|
|Beam Distance (m)||60|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||180|
|Charge type||Optional charger|
|Compatible Batteries||1 x AAA(R3)|
|Light Intensity (candela)||900|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)|
|Mode Operation||Tail Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|Series||Series I (Keychain)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||180|
|Run-time LEVEL 1|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||5|
|Run-time LEVEL 2|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||41 / 1.45|
|Length (mm / in)||89 / 3.5|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||15 / 0.59|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||15 / 0.59|
|Led||Philips LUXEON TX|
|Use||keychain, everyday carry, gift|
- Great Little EDCWhat a great little light, it disappears in my pocket nicely. I was thrilled when I got it and noticed the serial number was only 1 digit off of my birthday...SWEET!
- great little lightMine ended up going through the washer=still works fine.Great little light to have in the pocket every day.
- Great light but Clip could be betterThis is an awesome little light to carry in the pocket and for 20 bills you can’t beat it. Great EDC light, the only complaint is the clip. The clip is a bit flimsy and I have lost about 3 of these lights from my pocket. Sometimes the clip can get caught on a seat belt or on the corner of something you run into. And before you know it, poof your light is gone!!!
- awesomeIncredibly bright with great range
compared to my new i5t ill keep the i3t
All nite just an awsome little ligh.
- My favorite flashlight!When this flashlight came extra when I purchased OLIGHT baldr pro green laser I thought anything that comes outta Olight has gotta be real good. I used this flashlight for EVERYTHING. It turned into my EDC flashlight & I even fall asleep with it in my pocket just hop outta bed for any reason & you have a NICE flashlight right in your pocket. The only reason I’m giving it a 90 outta 100 is cuz the clasp that holds the flashlight into your pocket needs to be tighter. I’ve had this flashlight every day I walk my dog I’ve had this during car accidents this light has saved me a few times. I just wish the class was tighter cuz I lost mine today!
- High Quality EDC LightThis is a great light. I attach it via the clip to the bill of my hat so I have hands free operation. Top tip buy an extra clip they can bend.
This light is high quality and you won't feel disappointed.
- Washing Machine DurableI recently lost my I3T EOS. My wife heard some clunking in the dryer. She opened the dryer door to find my flashlight shining bright in the door way. This light went through the complete wash cycle and came out sparkling clean burning nice and bright in the dryer. This definitely shows the durability and quality of Olight manufactured lights! Nice job Olight!!!!
- GreatBought 1 of these a month ago I love this little light it's nice for many things and the brightness from 1 AAA battery is amazing I would highly recommend it
- Great EDC LightI have been carrying a Streamlight Microstream for several years, but I wanted to give the Olight I3T in Desert Tan a try, using a Christmas gift card.
This light compares very favorably to the MicroStream, and is in fact superior in almost every way. I love the two light intensities, and that it always comes on in the low level first. The MicroStream only has one intensity level.
In high, the Olight is much brighter than the MicroStream, and in low the Olight has a much longer run time. The tailcap switch has a nice momentary action, and is aluminum. The MicroStream tailcap switch is rubber.
The only area that the MicroStream has a slight advantage is that the pocket clip carries deeper on the MicroStream than the Olight I3T.
I think I found my new EDC flashlight, and I will definitely be purchasing additional Olight flashlights!
- Perfect for Office CaryWorking in an office setting, Carrying some of the bigger lights are hard to carry daily, and not exactly needed. This little guy is perfect at the office to cary daily. Small, barely remember the things in the pocket, and handy to have two light outputs.
- It's A Keeper!Lovin' It!
- Awesome LightI bought this on Black Friday sale to bump up to free shipping. I just bought two more on sale to have spares because I like it so much. I was carrying a first generation SF Backup for the last 11 years (80 lumens on high). This light blows it away in size, texture, battery requirement and 180 lumens on high! Buy it - you will not be disappointed. Just a caution it tends to disappear in your pocket !
- Great compact EDC flashlightAffordable, bright and lightweight flashlight for the EDC person
- Very difficult to competeI have a number of flashlights in the class or division of the I3T EOS. I found it's difficult to compare any of these lights with this light. I have the Desert Tan and prefer it above any of the black colored lights. P.S. I also have a i3E EOS and was so impressed that I purchased 10 additional lights to pass to friends and family out as gifts.
- So good I own multipleI love these little lights. I own 3 of them. These see pocket time more than any of my other lights. My favorite is the copper model I carry it almost daily. I love having a low of 5 lumen for looking when I need to see but want to preserve my night vision or do not want to disturb others that are sleeping. The high of 180 is plenty bright for day to day tasks.
- Great option for carryI rotate this light and my s1 mini depending on the clothing or what I’m gonna be doing for the day. Love this light
- Great for EDC!Great light for the price. I carry this as a backup to the M2R Pro Warrior. Both are fantastic lights as you would expect from Olight.
- Very convenient!I carry this light every single day! It's very convenient with the two way clip and the small size. It surprised me with how bright it actually is.
- Great lightI have this on my Mossberg and wow am I surprised. It takes the recoil like a champ. Good price for a reliable light
- WHAT'S NOT TO LIKETHIS LITTLE GUY IS JUST RIGHT FOR A EDC NON RECHARGEABLE LIGHT.
GREAT WITH THE 2-WAY CLIP AND VERY TOUGH TOO. DROPPED MINE AND BEFORE I NEW IT IT WAS RUN OVER BY A CART WITH FINISHED STEEL PARTS. PICKED IT UP AND ASIDE FROM A LITTLE SCARRING AND A BENT CLIP IT WORKS PERFECTLY STILL. GOING TO PURCHASE A COUPLE MORE OF THESE.
- Handy lightThis light has been very handy around the house, where extreme high output isn’t necessary. Really like the firmat
- I Like This LightBought this to get over the free shipping minimum during the recent Jared event. Very glad I did. So handy with the clip for the corner of my pants pocket, shirt pocket or bill of my cap (2 way clip). One caveat is to be aware that you can bump the on button when it is clipped to your pants pocket and slowly drain your AAA battery. The more you know...
- Great little tough flashlightAwesome little flashlight